Welcome! Bienvenue! Nuw-'ilum!
Quarterway is a single-track elementary school enrolling 325 students in Early French Immersion from Kindergarten to Grade 7. Quarterway is also proud to host the Late French Immersion program which begins at grade 6. We currently serve 25 Late French Immersion students.
A 21st century school, Ecole Quarterway has a dynamic team of 35 staff who work hard to ensure that each student receives a balance between academic challenge, socio-emotional development, health and physical education, Aboriginal understandings, Learning Support and Enrichment, Counselling, Speech, Music, Band, Library, Media Literacy and more.
Dear Parents and Caregivers,
We are making changes to how we schedule parent conferences for this year:
- Parent conferences are the week of October 19th – 23rd. Students will be dismissed at 1:37pm Monday, October 19th and at 1:15 October 20th, 21st, and 22nd.
- Parent conferences will take place from 1:45-4:30pm Monday and 1:30-4:30pm Tuesday – Thursday. Friday is a Pro-D day.
- Parents are asked to come into the school and sign up for a time that best suits their needs.
- Sign–up sheets will be posted outside classroom doors beginning at noon (tomorrow) Friday. Sheets will remain up until Monday, October 19th at noon.
- Please use your child’s name to sign up and not your own.
- If you are unable to find a time that works, we ask that you contact the teacher directly to make alternate plans.
- An alternate conference could be planned for the morning or after school during the week or two following official conference week.
- Meetings are to be kept to a 15 minutes maximum to ensure that all parents have time to meet.
- Please do your best to sign up before Friday, October 16th.
As always, please contact the office if you have any questions or concerns.
PAC Bottle Drive
Please support our PAC in their efforts to raise funds for our new playground and other activities. Click the link below for details.
CRIMINAL RECORD CHECKS
Please note that all parents who plan to volunteer with our students must now complete the online criminal record check. This includes anyone who will drive children to an event, game, etc. Please click here to access the documentation you require to fill out the forms. Thanks so much for volunteering.
Click here to access the NLPS volunteer driver form which must also be completed if you plan on driving children to an event, game, etc.
Subscribe to our school newsletter! Because of the new Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation, we require parents’ consent to send you our school newsletter via email. By signing up here, you are giving your consent and you will receive the school newsletter to your email address. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t receive a confirmation email, be sure to look in your Spam folder. You can unsubscribe from this service at any time.
Please pick up our new SD 68 Mobile App for your iPhone or Android and add Quarterway to your favorites list.
Click Parent Resources to see our 2015/2016 supply lists
Bell Schedule for 2015/2016
Monday Bell Schedule
8:45 – 10:15 am Instructional Time
10:15 – 10:30 am Short Recess
10:30 – 11:45 am Instructional Time
11:45 – 12:20 pm Long Recess
12:20 – 1:37 pm Instructional Time
| Tuesday to Friday
8:45 – 11:45 am Instructional Time
11:45 – 12:20 pm Long Recess
12:20 – 1:30 pm Instructional Time
1:30 – 1:45 pm Short Recess
1:45 – 2:37 pm Instructional Time